Change of Mind
If you have a change of mind after your purchase, you can return the items as long as you have your receipt or proof of purchase. Our returns policy is your rights under Consumer Guarantees of the Australian Consumer Law, regulations or otherwise required by law.
All refunds or exchanges due to a change of mind will be processed with the terms set out below:
- Refunds or exchanges must be made within 30 days from the date of delivery or collection.
- You are able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase (e.g. receipt or tax invoice.)
- All return goods must be unused and unaltered, securely packaged in original packaging, clearly labelled and transported in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied to all products returned due to a change of mind.
- Any shipping costs paid by the buyer on checkout are not refundable.
- All return goods must be despatched freight prepaid by the buyer.
- We are not responsible for any damage and loss to the goods being returned whilst in transport.
- All refunds will be processed and paid back to the original payment method:
- Credit card refunds will be processed back onto a credit card.
- PayPal purchase will be returned through PayPal. If for any reason the system declines the return, an alternate payment method will be offered.
Returns and exchanges will not be provided for the following products unless the products failed to meet customer guarantees
- Custom-made products.
- Any products specifically cut/altered to size at your request.
- Gift cards or vouchers.
Returns or Exchanges
We will accept returns and provide you with a replacement, refund or repair within a reasonable time where:
- You believe that the product is faulty or not of acceptable quality.
- The product is not fit for its purpose.
- The product does not match its description.
Please retain a copy of the Tax Invoice after a purchase so that we can assist you with all the refunds, exchanges, replacements or repair of goods upon your request
The Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.